[TenTec] FS: 585 Paragon and 960 Power Supply/Speaker

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS: 585 Paragon and 960 Power Supply/Speaker
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 06:40:10 -1000
I have for sale a 585 Paragon with 288, 285 and 282 filters (as well as
the stock 2.4 and 6 kHz filters) and a 960 power supply/speaker. I am
asking $700 for the whole package, you pay shipping, from Ten-Tec for
the Paragon and from my QTH for the 960. I will consider selling the
Paragon and the power supply/speaker separately. Make me an offer. There
is no RS-232, FM or Voice option board included. This rig is in
excellent condition cosmetically and functionally. I have digital photos
I will send you if interested. Please indicate whether you have high
speed internet service. The photo files are large. Email me for details.

Ken N6KB