Re: [TenTec] headphones

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] headphones
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 20:36:32 -0700
They give a good loud level to work with.  I notice that with the speech
processor off, it gets pretty loud at 50% (that coming from a guy who worked
as radio disc jockey for 37 years!), and with the SP at 3 or more, 12% is
plenty loud.  You won't get blasted out the chair when you unplug the phones
and go to speaker.  The volume balance is perfect with my Kenwood SP-31
speaker.

The 202's were a little bit tight for my fat head when I got them, so I
stretched them open a little at a time over a few weeks, and now they fit
much better.

Ron N6AHA