[TenTec] One Ten-Tec Filter to sale.

To: "Ten-Tec @ Contesting. Com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One Ten-Tec Filter to sale.
From: "W8KEB" <kburrough200@scpwildblue.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:54:00 -0400
Hi All

I have sold everything that I need to sell  except  for one Ten-Tec Filter
and these non Ten-Tec items.

FOR SALE:  Model 217 500 Hz CW Filter for the Orion Classic and most of the
older Omni Series.  $76.50 shipped and insured.  Shipping and insurance on
the two filters I have sold  ran $6.50, so $70.00 for the filter and the
rest is shipping and insurance.

NON TEN-TEC ITEMS:

ICOM 703 Plus All Mode Transceiver.  HF/50 MHZ.  This radio is like new and
used very little.  Included with the 703 Plus is the FL-53A, 250 Hz CW
filter and Original Manual, Mic and unopened goodie bag.  The Nifty
Mini-Manual is included.

$550.00 plus shipping and insurance.

One ICOM FL-52A 500 Hz CW Filter.   Shipped and insured for $90.00

One ICOM CT-17 CI-V Level Converter.  Control up to Four ICOM radio's with
the CT-17 from one serial port.  Cost new $120.00, I will sell this item for
$60.00 puls $7.50 insurance and shipping.

This is my last posting of these items, thanks to all  have bought some of
my gear.

Ken/w8keb
kburrough200@scpwildblue.com
Flushing, Ohio