Re: [TenTec] Is Orion really worth it? Given the published problems?

To: Ron Castro <ronc@sonic.net>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Is Orion really worth it? Given the published problems?
From: Peter Connors <monotreme@ntlworld.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 18:06:34 +0100
Yes, I see that from the measurement you report on your website but that
isn't what your bullet point was and I still don't quite understand the
need for an increase in response at 50Hz. I think you might mean "I
would prefer the lf response to begin rolling off later".

For the measurement you didn't specify where the output is measured from
- is it at the antenna socket at full output but before ALC action
starts? This would help this ex-BBC engineer to attempt to replicate
your findings.

Pete, G4PLZ