Re: [TenTec] What version?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] What version?
From: "J.Reed" <jhreed@chilitech.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 20:34:47 -0400
  From: Bob Cunnings
  To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
  Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 13:17

  I'm using 2.056, runtime stability was paramount for me. With 1.372 my
  rig locked up from time to time, but 2.056 is rock solid. Since I'm a
  CW op the 2.056 issues often discussed here don't impact me, and I
  have grown accustomed to the minor display oddities (ragged
  justification of certain lines of text, and funny offset in sweep
  display in UCW mode).

  Bob NW8L