[TenTec] Filter more Information, and request for still more

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Filter more Information, and request for still more
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@hawaiiantel.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 12:59:31 -1000
Hi all,

Here is the data I have collected about model numbers and stock codes
for Ten-Tec crystal filters

Model Number / Stock Code / Bandwidth kHz / Center frequency MHz / Poles
216 / 48161 / 500 / 9.002210 / 6
217 / 48306 / 500 / 9.000750 / 8
218 / 48037 / 1800 / 9.00150 / 8
219 / 48055 / 250 / 9.000750 / 6
220 / 48058 / 2400 / 9.00150 / 8
221 / 48243 / 250 / 9.000500 / 6
282 / 48054 / 250 / 6.299250 / 8
285 / 48053 / 500 / 6.299250 / 8
288 / 48075 / 1800 / 6.300 / 8
unk / 48127 / 6000 / 9 / ?
unk / 48074 / 2400 / 6.3 / 8

There are some gaps in this information. I would like to collect more of
this information. It can be very helpful when we have an unknown filter.

Some of this data came from a single page included in the manual for my
first Ten-Tec radio, an Omni VI. The heading of that page is TEN-TEC
INSTRUCTION SHEET MODELS 216, 217, 218, 219, 220, and 221 CRYSTAL
FILTERS. Some of this information came from the PASSBAND TUNING BOARD
SCHEMATIC in my Paragon II manual. The rest of the information came from
looking at the filters in my rigs.

Next time you have your rig open, please take note of the numbers on
your filters and post any accurate information on the reflector, so we
can  develop a complete cross reference list.

Thanks,

DE N6KB