Re: [TenTec] "Being a Contrarian . . ."

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] "Being a Contrarian . . ."
From: Kc9cdt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 21:32:39 EDT
First off, I am keeping my OII, it is not for sale. I still have faith in TT
to solve ALL the outstanding issues. And I enjoy using it. I still marvel at
the RX.

But, TT should have expected this review to be mostly negative. YES the RX is
outstanding, but that's not all there is to the radio. He found some (not
all) of the things we have been complaining about for going on 10 monthes now.

I use it the way it is and enjoy it, I just dont use any of the stuff that I
feel is not right. That way I don't get negative in general.

I don't know if TT will do anything different now or not, after all they
about all the issues, we have told them many times.

There's only one thing to do... admit there are problems (even sales) get
those issues fixed and then tell the world there solved.. and we will HELP!

With some exeptions (stability being one) I, like most (maybe not all) liked
the way the Orion worked better than OII. This review just points that out
from someone not on this list.
73,
Lee, KC9CDT