Re: [TenTec] Factory serviced Corsair with filters for sale

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Factory serviced Corsair with filters for sale
From: Dave Tipton <dave@lodave.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 06:35:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ooooo... If it were only a little closer to payday!

Craig Roberts <crgrbrts@verizon.net> wrote:  I have a very nice Corsair (first
version) for sale. It's just been
serviced and aligned by Ten Tec and performs like new. The factory
rebuilt the PTO just a few weeks ago. This excellent radio is equipped
with the accessory Ten Tec 1.8 KHz SSB filter and a brand new INRAD 400
Hz CW filter. Cosmetically, it's a good 8 out of 10 with no dings or
dents or scrapes -- just a couple of scratches on the top trim piece and
one on the case. The front panel is blemish free. All in all, it's a
very attractive radio. The user manual and power cord come with it.

$450.00 + actual shipping via USPS Priority Mail in U.S. only. The
factory service cost over $200.00 and the filters the same, so this is a
bargain price.

If you need a power supply for it, I have a 252G with auxiliary ammeter
which i will sell for an additional $35.00 plus shipping with the radio
only. I should mention that while this supply works quite well with the
Corsair, it is only an 18 amp unit and performs best with the radio's
output reduced slightly (90 watts or so).

Pay Pal strongly preferred, please.

Many thanks and 73,

Craig
W3CRR