Re: [TenTec] Help with Digital Modes on Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Help with Digital Modes on Orion II
From: "David W LeJeune, Sr" <lejeuned@centurytel.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 04:34:15 -0500
Hi, Greg
I have an Orion II and am using the RigBlaster Pro - a little pricey, but does everything I need, and it comes with cables!. The only problem is with FSK - the Auxillary IO cable that came with the Orion II doesn't bring out the FSK line - not sure why but it doesn't. So if you want to use FSK instead of AFSK, you'll need to build some sort of adapter there. Otherwise, the RigBlaster Pro seems to do just about everything.

Dave K5WNV

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gregory J. Knapp" <gknapp@freshrain.org>