Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II and headphone audio ?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [Orion] Orion II and headphone audio ?
From: "RM" <kamar@inr.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 02:17:59 -0400
I've noticed the same issue with my Orion II; great audio with the speaker
and not as great with the headphones plugged into the Orion's headphone
jack.

I solved the problem by plugging my headphone into the Icom SP-20 External
Speaker.  Looks like TenTec needs to fix the Orion's phone jack circuitry.

Ron/NU1U