Re: [TenTec] Whats UP? Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Whats UP? Orion II
From: "Ron Castro" <ronc@sonic.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:51:10 -0700
No change since 2.034 in May.  We're still waiting patiently for the list of
things that "need fixed" and everyday I check RFSquared.com.  No word in a
long time.  The last two updates came on Fridays...so I'll be looking
forward to tomorrow...actually it's already Friday in the Great Smokies as I
write this.

Ron N6AHA