Re: [TenTec] Whats UP? Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Whats UP? Orion II
From: Martin AA6E <aa6e@ewing.homedns.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 14:13:52 -0400
This is a useful list for the O II.

Has anyone compiled a comparable list for the original Orion?  It would
be useful even if it only referred to problems with the current v 2.056.
  Even better, if we had a matrix of issues for all the versions in
general use, including v 1.37x.

I assume there's a big list hanging on the wall somewhere in the TT factory?

73 Martin AA6E