Re: [TenTec] Ramblings about 2.059d firmware

Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ramblings about 2.059d firmware
From: Gary Tuck <gtuck@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 17:25:02 -0700
Lee I noticed the sidetone/spot issue as well.  Until this firmware
version, I've found the spot tone volume less than the sidetone.  So,
when I had the sidetone at the level I prefer, I could hardly hear
the spot.  Now, in v2.059, the spot seems considerable louder than
the sidetone.  I also have to run the volume up considerably more.
About to try another master reset to see if that makes any difference.

My NR also introduces a lot of distortion making it unusable.  Others
seem to like it.  Reset may make a difference here too.  Hope so.

73,  Gary W7TEA