[TenTec] ORION2 WITH LOGGING PROGRAM ANRENNA CHANGE???

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] ORION2 WITH LOGGING PROGRAM ANRENNA CHANGE???
From: "Merle Bone" <merlebone@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 10:27:57 -0500
George wrote:
"I can get the frequency in VFO-A to change per the spot but the ANT will not
change.
Does anyone have this same problem???
Thanks.
George "
George, I am using the Orion and have checked it with V2.059d and the DXBase
logging program. It operates as you have described the Orion II. When you click
on a spot the VFO A changes to the correct frequency, and VFO B if there is a
split operation, but the antenna does not switch. The antenna switches if you
press the band button. I have been using V1.373b5 and it also operates the same
way( I use separate receive antennas on 80M and 160M). This may be one of the
only "features" brought forward "as it was" from the V1 firmware.  I suggest a
note to Dits & Bits.

Merle - W0EWM