Re: [TenTec] Value of used Schuur Profi?

To: <dock0evz@earthlink.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Value of used Schuur Profi?
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:55:33 -0500
Hi, Doc,

I believe you'd sell it quickly by advertising it at $275-300.  They're
currently selling new for $299, but the older ones are sometimes valued more
highly, especially if they are the ones with the flip-up dust cover.  I
noted that a guy sold a new one (w/o dust cover) on eBay for $289.

Good luck.  I would never part with mine, although I have both a Begali
magenetic and a March, too.

Larry, N0XB