Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Value of used Schuur Profi?

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] [QRP-L] Value of used Schuur Profi?
From: "Grant Youngman" <nq5t@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:40:18 -0500
> My last response was incorrect - I bought my Profi 2 in April
> 2000 for $275, and I sold it for $225,  not 375 and 325 as I
> had noted.  It was one of the ones still made by the original
> guy with the acrylic flip-up cover.

I bought a Profi 2 on that infamous auction house, and paid about $275 for
it.  The fellow selling it had purchased a Begali and no longer used the
Profi.

Like you, Duane, I then bought a Begali (Signature) -- and haven't used the
Profi 2 since, or the VHS, or the Jones, or the March, or the ..... I have
too many keys for a guy that operates CW maybe four times a year :-)

Grant/NQ5T