Re: [TenTec] ORION2_LOGGING_PROGRAM_SPOTS

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] ORION2_LOGGING_PROGRAM_SPOTS
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:42:35 -0400
When using my N4PY Orion control program,  the mode is figured out from the
frequency.  If the frequency is in the CW portion of a band, the mode is CW.
If the frequency is in the SSB portion, the mode is USB for bands above 7
mhz, and LSB for bands below 7 mhz, except for 5 mhz which is always USB.
The filter selected is the default filter you define in the program for each
mode.  I have a free DX Spots program that works with all my control
programs very nicely.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain