Re: [TenTec] Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Centurion Amplifier - 110 volt?
From: "Rideout Family" <wa6ipd@dslextreme.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 03:43:01 -0700
Talking about the National Electrical Code (NEC) and Amateur Radio the NEC
has a section devoted exclusively to Amateur Radio.  I wrote an article 15
years ago about it, I also retired at the same time, wonder if anyone has a
copy of the current code and are the rules the same?

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/wa6ipd/Small.jpg

de WA6IPD