Re: [TenTec] dual receive

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] dual receive
From: "GARY HUBER" <glhuber@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 07:22:34 -0500
In my previous configurations using a Corsair II or OMNI-D, and an AUX
receiver ( R4-B, Paragon, and OMNI VI+), I used the Corsair's N.O. relay to
operate a multiple contact double throw relay to take the AUX receiver out
of receive mode during the Corsair II's transmit and open (or ground) the
AUX receiver's antenna connection at the same time (the AUX receiver lead is
NC during CORSAIR II receive). When using a transceiver as the AUX receiver,
the multiple contact relay can used to disable (open) the keying loop of the
AUX transceiver (protecting the Corsair's RX) during receive and optionally
putting the AUX transceiver into transmit (with output into dummy load)
during Corsair II transmit.

73 & DX,

Gary - AB9M