Re: [TenTec] orion2 bandstacking?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] orion2 bandstacking?
From: K4IA@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 08:30:37 EDT
I don't use Carl's excellent program but if he says he can do it, I am sure
he has figured out a way.

Another alternative is to use memories.  Most rig's memories are a  pain
because it takes multiple button presses an/or knob twists.   Might as well use
direct frequency entry on the keypad as far as I am concerned.

However, many of the free software logging programs (I use DxLab) have
memory features that put you on your favorite frequency and mode with one mouse

click.  I find that more convenient than scrolling through band  stacking only
to find the place you wanted to be isn't "stacked."

k4ia
Craig  "Buck"
Fredericksburg, Virginia USA