Re: [TenTec] Orion II interface to Orion II

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II interface to Orion II
From: "Ken, KA0W" <cw@ka0w.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 21:40:15 -0700 (PDT)
The pair of ProIII's were easy to pair up thru the
"remote" hookup. Will have to do a little studying and
see can be done.

One Orion II works good with diversity reception into
the receivers, but sure would like to also have one
rig track the other when in different locations or
rooms. After running the Orion II on the low bands the
past couple of months I have a hard time using the
other boxes of near uncontrolled noise now. Stupid rig
works on you - to easy to operate I guess.

73,

Ken, KA0W