Re: [TenTec] Orion II interface to Orion II

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion II interface to Orion II
From: "Carl Moreschi" <n4py@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 09:02:41 -0400
The steppir controller has 2 modes of operation.  Listen mode is done only
when the steppir controller is used in conjunction with another control or
logging program such as my N4PY Orion control program.  It is then the
responsibility of the control program to poll the Orion periodically for
frequency information.

When the steppir controller is used exclusively with the Orion, the steppir
controller periodically polls the Orion.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain
Hays, NC 28635