[TenTec] Argosy Allen Wrenches

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy Allen Wrenches
From: "JT Croteau" <jt.w6fo@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 16:03:32 -0400
In my efforts to fix the dial indicator on my Argosy 525, I am having
a real hard time finding the right size allen wrenches for the smaller
set screws on the front panel knobs.  I've found the proper size at
Home Depot for the larger of the set screws.. the band and mode switch
knobs.  However, the smallest Allen at Home Depot/Lowes are too big
for the remaining knobs.   The Argosy originally came with the two
Allen's required but weren't passed down from owner to owner by the
time I finally acquired mine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

--
  <>< JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
  ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL