[TenTec] anyone using a Jupiter with DX4WIN?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] anyone using a Jupiter with DX4WIN?
From: Peg Haese KB9LIE <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 07:57:38 -0800 (PST)
This was on the DX4WIN list and Bryan has not found out the answer yet.
I offered to ask here for help. The Ten-Tec choices that DX4WIN lists
are: Orion, Orion_x, Ten-Tec, and Ten-Tec Pegasus. The only guess was
to select the Pegasus.

Please reply directly to Bryan AKA Whaka Rewa.

I have a Jupiter and use DX4WIN but do not interface them.

73 de Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin USA