Re: [TenTec] Firmware 2.59d .... differing opinions should besolicited..

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Firmware 2.59d .... differing opinions should besolicited... don't you think?
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 03:26:01 +0000
On 11/4/06, Jerry Volpe <kg6tt@arrl.net> wrote:

> And your truth is the only truth?

No, I actually think there's truth in everything expressed so far in
this discussion.  I never meant to exclude you in saying "we all need
to give a little space to each other, and leave open the possibility
that there's some truth in what is being reported."

> Have you  considered that I may also be a knowledgeable user (I do have my EE
> in
> RF, analog, digital electronics with history as senior engineer in this
> industry.... 30 plus years experience... and an amateur operator for
> over 40 years)?

I already assumed that you were, without having to know your credentials.

> Finally when ever I see the words "with all due respect" I know that
> there is none... and that is too bad.

Well you're wrong here.

Yes, some users prefer v2 and some users prefer v1.  It's not a perfect world.

73,
Barry N1EU