Re: [TenTec] Corsair II question

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Corsair II question
From: Stan Barr <stanb@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 14:42:27 +0000
Hi,

-Lee- WA3FIY said:

> Perhaps you need the jumper on the rear panel between keyer out and
> keyer in, or something like that.  I don't remember the nomenclature
> exactly.
>
> 73,
>
> -Lee-
> WA3FIY
>
> On 18 Nov 2006 at 8:48, Vince Santis wrote:
>
> > Good morning,
> >
> > I'm trying to get a newly acquired Corsair II on cw. I can't get my
> > paddles to close the T/R switch. The radio works fine on SSB. I'm in the
> > paddles jack, keyer speed is up, and the mode is set for cw. What am I
> > missing?
> >
> > TIA,
> >
> > Vince Santis, N1VS
> > Winsted, CT 06098

That's it exactly, there ahould be a jumper between the keyer out and the
key phono sockets on the back panel.

While I'm writing, does anyone know where I can get a circuit for the
Century/22?   (Not that mine has a problem, I just like to have circuit
data for everything.)

--
Cheers and 73,
Stan Barr  G0CLV  G-QRP 3369   g0clv@dial.pipex.com

"Never leave well enough alone." -  Raymond Loewy