Re: [TenTec] Omni VI info

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI info
From: "Barry Gross" <barry.n1eu@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 08:42:53 -0500
Steve, I'm sure you'll get a lot of responses to the questions, but I
gathered a few incomplete tidbits on the options at
http://n1eu.tripod.com/Mods/omni6plus.htm

IMHO (and assuming you're mainly a cw op), the only mod that's a
definite would be the Inrad roofing filter.  I'd hold off for a while
on the others.  FWIW, I'm not a big post-i.f. dsp fan.  Enjoy the
radio!

73,
Barry N1EU