[TenTec] brick wall rfi dc filter?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] brick wall rfi dc filter?
From: "Denton" <denton@oregontrail.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 10:59:45 -0800
Hi all....
I have a Paragon II and an Omni VI, both hooked up to separate TT power
supplies. The rigs co exist nicely, but I recently did a bit of horse
trading and have a number of sealed commercial deep cycle gell cell
batteries I wish to hook up to a homebrew 35 amp power supply, heavly
filtered, adjustable dc output and will feed the dc output of the power
supply to the batteries with blocking diodes.

I have enough batteries(8 batteries at 37 amp hour each!), blocking diodes
and heat sinks for the diodes that I am flexable on the dc feed to the
respecitve rigs.

This will also feed dc to two vhf/uhf fm rigs.

I am thinking of 3 batteries plus 1 blocking diode per hf rig and two
batteries plus a blocking diode for the two vhf/uhf rigs.

I am looking for rfi brick wall dc filters to hook up to the dc input of
each TT rig.
Any recommendations for a 25 or so amp rfi filter, either commercial or
homebrew?

I have a number of the recommenced dc circut breakers on hand for the TT hf
rigs.

Any input? Thanks.