Re: [TenTec] Class A

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Class A
From: John Cox <jecox@tri-lakes.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2007 16:14:13 -0600
  I just recently came back to amateur radio after being away for 40
years.  My plan is to get my code speed back up and do mainly CW.  I go to
the Novice area on the 40 meter band and listen to a slow sender when I can
find one.  I will tune in a fast sender as back ground while I am working
on my small collection of boat anchors.  I am surprised at how many sloppy
code senders there are in the high speed group.  I think that a lot of them
need to slow down a bit and get themselves under control.
  John
KC0YAI