[TenTec] Bad Filter #217

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bad Filter #217
From: "Jack Wigal" <jackay2@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 16:05:04 -0500
I have a TT #217 filter (9mhz IF, 8 pole, 500hz) that has a bad crystal. TT
doesn't repair them, so I'm gonna play with it if I can find parts.  Does
anyone have a bad one they would sell cheap?  I also wonder if I can convert
it to a 219 (6 pole, 250hz), so has anyone tried that.  If any of you have a
219 laying around, please send me the capacitor sizes on the filter.  I have
already purchased another filter to replace the dead one, so now I'm trying
to learn something.  I'm also open to any suggestions you may have.   Since
most folks probably don't find this interesting, it may be best to email me
directly.

Thanks,
Jack,    kr8z