Re: [TenTec] 6m

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 6m
From: Duane - N9DG <n9dg@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 13:13:45 -0800 (PST)
If you don't need the portability and/or FM coverage I'd buy
a Down East Microwave, Elecraft or possibly an SSB
Electronics (if you have the dollars) transverter instead and
add it to the Corsair II. The transverter with the Corsair II
will run circles (performance wise) around any portable 6M
rig that you may find for SSB/CW work. Bottom line is that
the Corsair II makes an excellent transverter IF radio.

Duane
N9DG