Re: [TenTec] O II in hostile environment?

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O II in hostile environment?
From: "Bob Henderson" <bob@5b4agn.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:37:15 -0000
Hola Tom

BPF and stubs are all you'll need, unless you have two stations operating on
the same band.  I have run two Orions with high power SO2R to a single F12
C31XR for several years without problem.  20m and 15m elements of the F12
are parallel to each other, in the same horizontal plane and only seperated
by around 30cm.  You are unlikely to see a higher induced signal strength
than I do with this arrangement.  I hear no x-band interference, except on
10m where the 2nd harmonic of 20m is audible & loud BUT with Orions I can
even work within 2 kHz of this without hearing it at all.

GL

Bob, 5B4AGN/P3F