Re: [TenTec] auto mode change

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] auto mode change
From: "John T. Fleming" <W3GQJ@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:19:28 -0500
John,

Each band button has 4 settings referred to as stacking registers.  On my
radio, if I start with the "first" register for 20 meters, it is 14.035 LCW
900 Hz bandwidth.  The second push is 14.070 USB 3000 Hz.  The next is
14.167 USB 2350 Hz.  The fourth is 14.329 USB 2350 HZ.  If I press the
button again, I will be back to the CW register setting.  These settings
will be there unless I am in one of them and change the setting.  Then the
next time I come back to that register, it will be what ever I was using
when I left that register or band.  I hope this makes sense to you.  Look at
stacking registers in the manual.

73,
John