[TenTec] Jupiter and Ham Radio Deluxe

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter and Ham Radio Deluxe
From: CaseKE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 16:49:24 EST
I have been playing around with HRD connected via serial port to my  Jupiter.
 All seems fine, EXCEPT I have not yet figured out how to assign  SPLIT
operation with the software.  I was expecting a SPLIT button or  something that
allowed me to assign RX to VFO A and TX to VFO B.  Have any  of you Jupiter
users
been there - done that?  If so, please be pretty  explicit on how I make the
assignments - I've tried most everything without  success.  If nobody here
knows, I'll try the HRD forum.  Thanks in  advance.

73 Ken K5KC