Re: [TenTec] Omni VI tracking

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Omni VI tracking
From: "Art Lewis" <wa8vsj@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 22:24:35 -0500
Mac

RIT seems fine. This happens when the RIT is off. I use the RIT to make up
for the tracking error. I set it up 50Hz and everything is fine. Its not
really a problem, but I sure would like to know how it is doing this. Could
be a voltage varying,but I don't think so. I'll let everyone know if and
when I find the problem.

                 73 Art WA8VSJ