Re: [TenTec] O-2, First Impressions

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] O-2, First Impressions
From: BPCI@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 11:26:40 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2007 8:54:24 AM Mountain Standard Time,
ad4hk2004@yahoo.com writes:

Your  radio is too good!

I have a dilemma. I am considering buying a new Omni VII and trading  in my
Omni VI+. But the price for a used Orion (I) is about the same from Ten  Tec. I
operate exclusively CW and do precious little contesting. I am beginning  to
think that the Omni VI+ I have is still the perfect rig for me rathyer than
either the Orion or the Omni VII. I would appreciate any suggestions more
experienced operators my share with me (I have only been licensed almost three
years). Thanks and 73, Ci

Ci Jones,  WU7R
FISTS #10789, CC #1853
NAQCC #306