Re: [TenTec] WTB Orion I

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] WTB Orion I
From: "Bill Gaines AD8P" <ad8p@wcoil.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:51:37 -0500
Jerry,

I was all set to buy one from Ten Tec until yesterday. They are out of the
Orion I without tuners. I know I put down I would like a tuner but it isn't
a deal buster. They want $300 bucks for one though. The base price for a
used Orion 1 is $2900. I need $330 in filters and another $40 in a fan. So
far I am seeing rigs at several hundred dollars cheaper than that.

Bill