Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?

To: <geraldj@storm.weather.net>,"Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] 75 Ohm twin velocity factor ?
From: "Steve Hunt" <steve@karinya.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:07:19 -0000
Jerry,

Despite using the wrong formula I guess I came to the right conclusion .... you
can't get down to 75 Ohms without some "non-air" dielectric.

I have three HP41C calculators (one in the house, one in the shack, and a
spare) and was surprised something so sophisticated doesn't have hyperbolic
functions; but I believe they were available on one of the plug-in math modules.

73,
Steve