[TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] Opinions wanted please about getting a second qrp rig
From: Wb5jvt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 08:05:11 EST

Have Drake TR 7 which I love and usebut want smaller, mobile and fun to use
rig in first class condition. Can someone tell me good and bad point of a
Tentec  Scout 555. Definitely want a Tentec for 2nd rig. Mostly CW. Any
comments
or  other suggestions would sure be appreciated ASAP. Hot to trot on this
transaction.
 77 yr old school teacher. Definitely canNOT do my own repair work so  must
rely on good Service Dept. Thank you again for your opinions good and  bad.
Frank in Amarillo
 _wb5jvt@aol.com_ (mailto:wb5jvt@aol.com)