Re: [TenTec] Strange Incident with My Omni V

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Strange Incident with My Omni V
From: ron <roncasa@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:20:25 -0500
Tell her, "I sold 'em all to get this one" (smile)

Based on your limited description:
Sounds like you mechanically open something (path) when grabbing the
sinks or mechanically made them touch something internal in or near
the finals circuitry.
(thats why they are called "finals")

Ron, wb1hga
"Time to get a 516"