Re: [TenTec] Paragon II question

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Paragon II question
From: W1dxh@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 11:14:59 EST
hello,
        the paragon 2 is a fine rig, I  have had one for a good 10 years. I
purchased mine from tentec used.i have all  the filters, I use the heil gold
line mic with the w2ihy equalizer and get good  audio reports.it has am
transmit
that the original paragon didn't,the original  had am receive only.it also
has a  general coverage receiver. no it does  not have a built  in keyer. I am
keeping mine as a spare as I have an  orion.you will notice that you don't see
many for sale. hope I have helped,

73's,
Steve  w1dxh
http://www.aol.com.