Re: [TenTec] running cw with generator question

To: romers@shaw.ca,Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] running cw with generator question
From: jerome schatten <romers@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 09:19:22 -0800
I want to thank all that responded (on and off list) to my question
about the Honda eu series generators and running CW.

The consensus is: they are fine reliable generators; they do have
solvable RFI problems (common mode choke and shielding the spark plug
lead); and that you can't expect to run in the economy mode with
continually varying load (CW and SSB).

I'm on my way to buy one this morning.

Best regards,
jerome - va7vv