[TenTec] Inrad Omni VI+ Audio Mod

To: <TenTec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Inrad Omni VI+ Audio Mod
From: "Larry P. Greenberg" <wa9mag@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 22:00:19 -0500
I am think about making the Inrad audio mod to my Omni VI+.  It widens the
audio frequency passband from 250 hz to 2800 hz instead of the stock 475 hz to
2105 hz.  Affects seem to be most notable in the low frequencies.  Being a
DX'er, I am not sure an expanded low frequency response is what I want.  Seems
that a rag chewer may be more interested in higher fidelity.  I would be
interested in list members opinions especially from DX'ers and contesters.

Larry, WA9MAG