Re: [TenTec] FR-4 Audio Filter

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FR-4 Audio Filter
From: Alan Sewell <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 15:36:54 -0500
Dick,

I am also interested if you are able to find any information on the
FR-4.  The only information I have seen is mention in a description of
the S30 Signalizer, which contains an FR-4.  It simply states "...a 400
Hz passband CW filter with adjustable attenuation."

73,

Alan  N5NA

http://www.tentecwiki.org