Re: [TenTec] Orion default BW by mode

To: Ten Tec Contesting <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion default BW by mode
From: Mike Gorniak <mgorniak@genesiswireless.us>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:17:47 -0500
Hi Barry,

I am also running 1.373b5. I can cycle through all of the modes and the
bandwidth does not change.

I've gone back and forth between V1 and V2 firmware numerous times, and
every time I go to a V1 version, I get some anomalies that require a few
Master resets to work out. Also, the radio will lock up or crash 2 or 3
times in the week following a firmware change. After that, things settle
down and the rig becomes very stable. Go figure!

Please let us know if you learn anything more about this issue.

Thanks,

Mike
NM7X