Re: [TenTec] nets

To: "Lee Armitage <LEE@GJ.NET>, Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] nets
From: "HENRY R MACKEY" <kb9cqo@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:14:58 -0400
Hello Lee,

Sometimes you have to speak into the mike in order to "fire up" the net. If
a NCS is not available sometimes those waiting for the net will sit back
and wait for someone to start.

I was busy today, and have just now read your email. The few times that
I've been able to check in on Sundays there have been someone already
talking and it just "turns into a net".

Also they may have been up or down the frequency a little. Seems like I saw
somewhere that they would go up the frequency rather than down, but that
may not always hold true.

In Indiana the wx was  77 degree F and I was totally enjoying that!

I hope this gives you something to shoot for.

73 de Henry/N9HM