Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1

To: "'Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment'" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Price Increases April 1
From: "Larry Menzel" <retire@means.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 15:29:56 -0500
"...what is going on at TT?"  I guess they'd like to have a reasonable ROI
on their business.  2% is a small increase these days.  Look at the price of
petroleum for volatility, right?

A company must increase prices to reflect the increased cost of doing
business in the day and age.  Without a stable profit margin, the price of
doing business would soon drive any small business broke without price
increases.

Nothing wrong here, Gary, just a small business trying to stay in the black.
So it seems normal and usual to me.

FWIW, don't let a small price increase deny you of the pleasure of a TT rig.
They're worth what they cost...and then some.

Larry, N0XB