Re: [TenTec] CwGet and Triton IV or C21

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] CwGet and Triton IV or C21
From: "Mike K9MI" <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 03:11:45 -0000
Kirk I think all you would have to do is pick the audio up at an external
speaker jack, and feed it into line in or your mic jack on your sound card.
I would think it could be done from the headphone jack also. I forget the
type of plug on the back, but I would guess Rca. You could probably use the
Rca jack into the pc and use your headphone jack for your headphones. I
think you'll find that you can copy better then the program or any device
though.

73, Mike K9MI