Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter

To: "Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argonaut V or Jupiter
From: "Wayne Whitman" <wwhitman@fastmail.fm>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 17:25:18 -0500
Kirk, I have never used the Jupiter so I can't comment on it.
I have had an Argonaut since last August and it is wonderful.
I won't compare it to my Orion II since they are rather different
animals, but
I can tell you that the Argonaut is a real joy to use.  It does overload
a bit
when you get very close, very strong signals, but other than that, for
casual dxing
or ragchewing, it is a great rig.

73,
Wayne