Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit

To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Orion 2.060b Receive Audio levels down quite a bit
From: Neal Campbell K3NC <nealk3nc@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 06:49:54 -0400
Go to the Other menu and at the bottom is the output level (I keep
mine at high). It also allows you to select the output source but
thats less interesting!
73
Neal Campbell K3NC
nealk3nc@gmail.com

telnet to our DX Spotting clusters at: dxc.k3nc.com, ports 12001 and 23

"Devoted to Dogs: How to be your dog's best owner"
Great Dog Book  at www.abrohamneal.com